Monday, December 14, 2009

Last Lab at St. Mary's


Our last day of lab finally came and it was a fun day. My group, the goonies, were assigned to organize the equipment rooms and label everything in the room. Organizing and labeling took the majority of our time during our last lab but what a difference it made. We were able to organize everything in the closet and make the equipment that is used frequently more accessible for everyone to get to. Even though this organization process took a good amount of time, our group still got the chance to conduct the closing song of the lab. Amanda had a great song for that that she knew off the top of her head. She changed some things in the song around to make it more suitable for the Christmas theme of that week.

My experience at St. Mary's couldn't have been better. I have learned so much about myself and my teaching has greatly improved. I was able to bring in teaching techniques from EDU 255 and implement them when teaching the children.

No comments:

Post a Comment